Tuesday

A Dream House


My dream house,


the way I would like it to be!



I saw the white decoration of a house from a German blogger.


What a stunning revelation it is!


I fancy things white in colour.


Especially when it comes to clothing, accessories, furniture and so on.


I do believe it is not easy to maintain white in pristine condition


as it turns yellow easily, becomes grimy easily, picks up dirt easily…


@#$%&*!^+>%#*&$#!@


I love it still in spite of the problems that will turn out!



Living Room painted white:

可以跟好姐妹喝杯热茶聊天的客厅



很少到戏院看电影 , 在家看dvd也不错!



很喜欢照镜子 , 还有这里可以摆花



Dining-table, whiten up!

姐妹们 , 来我家试菜吧 !



look at the interior of the room

我的房间 , 是美的


*

*

*

*

*


*grinning foolishly at me?



Ignore me, I'm going around in a dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment