Friday

May Days in Singapore

I am still renting a place to stay in Singapore. But I hardly stay there. I almost make my every trip back and forth between JB and Sg. It was tired, yet I’m getting used to it. This month, there was too much work for me to cope with in Sg. So, I could say, May is the month I’ve achieved the maximum days of staying in Sg so far after I shifted to this new place.


Anyway, I tried to make my stay and my time fully occupied with my friends and movies.


with Darrian at Compass Point, and my belated birthday present from him




a meal with Alan at Bugis, *beyond description




Not to forget, i did meet up with Mini Jason for a quick lunch, Jia Xiang for a quick dinner and Beliao few days after.

(no photo taken)



Thank you for the time. Thank you for making my days in Singapore simply awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment