Wednesday

Bonnie's BIG BIG Day


One word to describe the wedding – grand!


You’d have no idea what delight her wedding gave me. It is somehow hard to believe that Bonnie is no longer the pretty little girl down the street, but she is old enough to be married. (It reminds us our age.) My dear friend Bonnie got married, and too that to such a wonderful man! And, I think he’s a mighty lucky fellow! Forever, they both have my best wishes for a long and happy life together! The wedding banquet was a treat to be remembered forever. It has been long since the days when we all were in college together. My visit meant a great deal to me, permitting us, as it did to catch up on the years between – and that isn’t always easy! I was glad to be there. In fact, I meet up with Bonnie at J.B often but not to the rest. By writing this, first, it is pleasant to express appreciation for such a pleasure to meet all of them again! Second, in writing, I live over again an evening so delightful that I like to recall it as often as possible.


Congratulations again!


Dear friends, thanks again! Do take care, good wishes for the future!

DOE

Ally, Phoebe, me, Miaw Miaw

Melanie, me, Miaw Miaw


No comments:

Post a Comment