Monday

Better Feb

For the past few weeks, I was very busy with my heavy schedule, especially last Jan. For a better Feb, it was a little different as I am given a very blessed schedule that I could make it a flexible one easily. So, I have no grounds for complaints yet I’m enjoying it.

Before I made up my mind, I just wanted to do something fun this month. Coming 14th is not only Valentine’s Day, also first day of the Chinese New Year. My CNY celebrations for the past few years weren’t with my family. This is called enormous sacrifice that I have to make for this job. In the end, I just have to ask myself weather it’s certainly worth it. ( I promised to make it worth my while…)


I’ve changed my flight from South Korea – Seoul to Hong Kong. I don’t have any idea if Koreans do celebrate CNY as well. In order to play it safe, I’d rather fly to Hong Kong. Although, I will be still on duty, 8 days: SIN-HKG-SFO-HKG-SIN, I just can’t wait to be there to meet Miaw Miaw, my best ‘Hong-Kie-pal’! I believe I will share more after the entire trip. Apparently, it will be an exciting and a memorable one on the day I reach Hong Kong from San Francisco!


One more thing, wherever I am, packing and unpacking are my routine procedure. And, I have to proceed now. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment