Friday

GONG XI GONG XI

Just got back from my Hong Kong and San Francisco trip. Have been resting for two days in Singapore. Facts are familiar to me; I am heading to Moscow and Houston the day after tomorrow. My packing is now in progress. The coldest winter months at Moscow fall between November and mid-April. The temperature at Moscow is still minus degree for its winter. In order to protect myself against the raging cold temperature, I bought a pair of winter boots from Universal Traveler yesterday. Fortunately, I’d got my sizes for a pair of them. All the boots I used to have would have just stayed pretty as they have no use for keeping me warm enough! Packing and unpacking for a winter trip is not as easy as a summer trip. The practical skills needed in both. My patience towards them is inexhaustible! (Bravo!!!)


My San Francisco trip was fun. My very last trip before this was long time ago. I had my appetizing crabs at Fisherman's Wharf, this place does have a very savory reputation for its crabs! And not to miss out, Cheese Cake Factory for its cheese cakes, definitely! I did quite a lot of shopping as well for this trip. (Just can't help... You know...)


believe it or not, i finished the whole portion myself eventually


My trip at Hong Kong was delightful: friends, food and shopping! My Hong Kong trip is always fun with Miaw Miaw, and this time with her family too! Italian-American cuisine at Amaroni's Little Italy to Dim Sum at 'Mu Dan' with my traveling companions to New Year lunch at Miaw's place, a delectable meal at 'Tang Cao' with Jason till my favourite mango desserts, and my shopping shopping and shopping… Looking at my “war trophies”, wow… I am just too fortunate to have them all! It proved worthwhile to make the trip!

Rosemary Rostered Chicken

highly recommended by Miaw Miaw

i ordered Prosciutto Wrapped Salmon,

yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment