Thursday

Nice Catch Up with Cindy


Met up with Cindy the day before I left for Frankfurt. Cindy just got hitched last month. I didn’t really have the chance to talk to her on her wedding night. She drove to my house. Looking at her hair bobbed as she walked into the house, I was suddenly aroused by her new hair-do. I totally believe that changing a new hair style will make ones look so different as in fresher looking with high spirit.


Cindy isn’t a typical housewife but dutiful wife I would say. She has never regretted or looked back and complained about the difficult in times past. I newly aware that happiness is a choice, we are as happy as we make ourselves to be. The choice is in our hand, all along! Hence, it gave me a great pleasure to talk a topic that should affect you and I – marriage.


When we were having thrill in our animated conversation, my mom abruptly put in by asking Cindy, “Plan to get a baby soon?” Cindy, her very lips were white, but she said calmly, “trying hard!” Yeah, I just can’t wait to see my friend entering motherhood! Sure fun! The position as a mother is never easy but it can be enjoyable – the thrill of a lifetime for a woman! Very rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment