Monday

A Football Enthusiast

Watching him, he just looks like any other man. But to me, he embodies all the best qualities of a team leader. As he has emerged as a sort of, I’m delighted. He always seems to have an aura of happiness, contentment and satisfaction about him, himself. These are what he could obtain from football. He is just more than a football player. It is his wit and intellect that make him an extraordinary football enthusiast. There are strong ties of friendship between the members of the team. He and his teammates, they talk not only friendship, but largely teamwork, which is even more important than individual skill. His constant efforts serve to animate the whole team. I could see. And, my admiration to him grew.


I’ve learnt that love takes a lot of work, and you’ve got to have a really good time with the person. Because that fairytale. Oddly enough, his boundless enthusiasm aroused my curiosity. His great eagerness towards football kindled my interest in his favourite activity. The energy and the spirit from him had me wondering. Patiently, I come close to him. I remain neutral yet I share his joyfulness. This is a chance of a lifetime. Maybe, in the end, that’s his greatest gift: the ability to be both at once. Should the whole- hearted support to be given to him? An affirmative I should reply, YES I WILL!!!



http://hk.geocities.com/fanlingfc/

No comments:

Post a Comment