Wednesday

Congrats!


Have just got a call from Doreen, announcing that her application for studying overseas has been approved, finally! I know that she has been making painstaking efforts to learn Japanese language and making loads of efforts to get the chance to pursue her studies at Japan. I really feel happy for her. She was wondering and asking whether I will go Japan to visit her. Hey, what a silly question to ask! Sure I will! See, as what I have done to Miaw Miaw. As promise, I’m going to Hong Kong to meet her up again in two weeks time! Now, for Doreen, think more or less, the bulk of the packing is just started. It’s gonna a constant headache to her these few weeks. My advice, just discard everything and get them all new at Japan! Good idea? haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment