Saturday

Her Wedding Banquet



Today is the red letter day, Cindy’s wedding day! The night was special and memorable. From their wedding shot, thanked photographer, captured their real moment in the real time. Indeed, a beautiful gown in shades of white denoting the fairy tales. Plus, a selection of elegant accessories is just nice to complement the look as a beautiful bride.



Thank Cindy for her wedding dinner, simultaneously I managed to meet with friends who were actually out of contact for years beyond a certain distance. We all drank a toast to the bride and groom.


Connie, Christina, Carmen,
me, sis & mom


Some of my earliest and best memories of growing up are of my childhood friends from Sabah. I couldn’t imagine the prospect of settling down and becoming devoted to her husband in a friend, same age with me.


However, I’m still inclining in laziness and idleness. I’m still taking delight in ensuring certain qualities in my future ideal husband, who fits the bill! Hopefully, I’ll soon catch her up! =)

By looking at her happy smile on the stage, I guess, her dream has come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment