Monday

A Beautiful Day


Today, a better day. Such a beautiful day to me. Received a strawberry ice-cream cake from Mr. Tan, wishing me happy birthday in advance. Thank you so much!



Enjoyed a meal with my family and relatives. Received ang paos from them also, was just a kind of birthday celebration and birthday gifts from them. So sweet of them, treated me like a big child. Hohoho… I’m growing up!



Had my manicure and pedicure in the evening! I tried the new colour instead of sticking at the very red in colour. I was simply in a light-hearted mood after that.



See, I went for good food again with my sis at Kinsahi! Am still busy packing here. Tomorrow early morning, I am leaving for Hong Kong. Shall have a break over there! Can’t wait to have fun!!! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment