Wednesday

Moved



Received these photos from Darrian. Thanks Darrian! He managed to take the photos of our house rented last year. This was the place where Farid, Darrian and I had been staying for the whole year. This was the house we fell in love at the very first sight when we went for house viewing together. We then decided to settle down with our accommodation problem by renting it at an one-year-contract. The owner of the house had really exerted an effort on the design and the renovation of this house, we could feel. Things in this house are mostly made of glass. We had got to be very careful, another word, it’s so stress living here. But, you will definitely agree with me that the house is so pretty! It’s so comfortable living in a nice cosy little house, allowing us to have pleasant bodily relaxation after a hard work day. Time really flies. We left the house with a leaden heart. I must admit that, I was very reluctant to leave the beautiful house.


Well, finding a place to stay could be quite daunting. To look for a place that suits me best – all things considered – and this require a lot of patience, I know. When I was on the hunt, things didn’t go well. Money is really an issue. I really have no idea how to be a little flexible with the pricing. So does a location that will make a difference in the quality of life I’m going to have there.When i was on the hunt, thanks for those who were helping me lots. Thanks for assuring me that things would go well when i thought there's no help for it. I've got a place to stay in the end. I have not yet adapted to the new place, i still need some time to work on it. Shall upload the photos of my new place one day =)


1 comment:

  1. hi liangliang~long time no c!
    how r u recently?though always c u on9 but didnt hv a nice chat,wat a pity~i miss u ,Phoebe,Doreen and so many SC frens~wish u all the best n take good care of urself....u r slim as b4~so envy u~hehehe!

    ReplyDelete